Home > BI WORLDWIDE > Top Trends That Will Affect Your 2015 Employee Engagement Strategy
 

Top Trends That Will Affect Your 2015 Employee Engagement Strategy

White Paper Published By: BI WORLDWIDE
BI WORLDWIDE
Published:  Jul 28, 2014
Type:  White Paper
Length:  2 pages

The number of employees still engaged after their first six months on the job is roughly 40%. As the workplace continues to evolve, itís more important than ever to develop an engagement strategy that will combat the fatigue youíll see among the other 60% of your employees.  You canít rely on 20th-century strategies for 21st-century challenges.  Download our article to learn the top 6 workplace trends youíll experience in 2015, as well as best practices to follow to drive engagement.

 



Tags : 
bi worldwide, employee engagement, employee recognition, social recognition, employee awards, employer engagement, incentive programs, employee incentives